Kerala Public Service Commission has announced dates of upcoming University assistant examinations. Candidates are looking for University Assistant Kerala PSC syllabus from which questions will be asked. Degree based syllabus is applicable for University assistant examination conducted by Kerala PSC.
Kerala University assistant examination will be conducted in year 2019. Getting a government job is everyone’s dream and this makes lakhs of applicants come forward even though there are around thousand vacancies only.
Important questions to go through in University assistant exam are from General Knowledge, Information Technology, English Grammar, Maths, General Science .etc. Candidates have already started looking for details regarding Kerala PSC syllabus based on which university assistant examinations will be conducted. In previous examination of University assistant rank list was prepared and around 1500 people who were having seniority in rank list got employed as University extended in various universities at Kerala.
High salary packages and job security is making lakhs of job seekers from Kerala apply for University assistant examinations. What are the topics and subjects that are to be studied in order to prepare for University Assistant examination.
All popular Employmnets newspapers from Kerala like Thozhilveedi and Thozhilvaartha will publish recruitment notification of University Assistant examination 2018-2019 in their editions between 16th November and 19th November 2018.
Kerala PSC Official Bulletin will also publish recruitment notification of Kerala University Assistant examination 2018-19. Having a good knowledge of University Assistant Kerala PSC syllabus is essential to get you prepared for this upcoming PSC exam.
University Assistant Kerala PSC syllabus 2018-2019
Objective type Examination questions will be based on 10 subjects as follows,
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Mental Ability/Test of Reasoning
- General Science
- Current Affairs
- Facts of India
- Facts of Kerala, Renaissance of Kerala
- Constitution of India and Civil Rights
- General English
- Social Welfare Schemes & Measures
- IT & Cyber Laws
Most candidates are depending on Coaching classes because it is easy to study. But kep one thing in mind that if most candidates make use of same learning pattern then everyone will study only one type of method. If you make use of different sources of study materials, solved question papers, online PSC resources you can make sure that you can secure a rank in this University exam.
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic
- Mental Ability and Test of Reasoning Topic
- General Science Topic
- Current Affairs Topic
- In Information Technology and Cyber Laws Topic there will be questions about Cyber Laws, Fundamentals of Computers Internet.
- In General English Topic there will be questions about Active, Passive Voice, Vocabulary, Singular, Plural Synonyms, One word Substitutes, Grammar, Verb, Adjectives, Adverbs, Prepositions Direct, Indirect Speech .etc.
- Social Welfare Schemes and Measures Topic
- Facts about India
- Facts about Kerala Topic
- Constitution of India and Civil Rights Topic