Telugu calendar for Indian states like Andhra Pradesh, Telangana are in Telugu language. Every year state governments release official calendars containing all public holidays, festival marked in it correctly. Telugu calendar 2018 has already been released in both these states of Andhra and newly formed Telangana.
Are you a fan of offline paper calendar or an online calendar which you can refer always through smart phone. Different types of calendars are available at present like downloadable pdf format calendars and mobile apps which will give you complete details, importance of every date in a calendar year.
Calendars which cover detailed Panchangam as per Hindu rituals is wanted by everyone. What are local holidays in year 2018 for states like Telangana and Andhrapradesh. Important holidays in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana is available for every one to know and is made easy through calendars released by private companies and state government’s.
Telugu calendar 2018 will give you an idea of public holidays in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana state.
Bhogi, Durastami, Ram Navami, Ugadi, Iduk Fitr, Boxing day, Babu Jagjivan Ram birthday, Christhmas, Doljatra, Deewali are holidays in Andhra and Telangana states.
Telugu calendar 2018 months, images
- మాఘము2018 Maakhamu
- ఫాల్గుణము 2018 Phaalgunamu
- చైత్రము 2018 Chaithramu
- వైశాఖము 2018 Vaisaakhamu
- జ్యేష్ఠము2018 Jyeshtta
- ఆషాఢము2018 Aashaadhamu
- శ్రావణము 2018 Sraavanamu
- భద్రపదము 2018 Bhaadhrapadamu
- ఆశ్వయుజము 2018 Aasveeyujamu
- కార్తికము 2018 Kaarthikamu
- మార్గశిరము 2018 Maargaseershamu
- పుష్యము 2018 Pushyamu
2018 Telugu calendar app downloading can be done from Google Playstore and Apple itunes ios store as follows.
- Google play store
- iOs iTunes store
2018 Andhra Pradesh, Telangana calendar months days names
In Andhra Pradesh, Telangana state dates and days are known by following names in Telugu language.
- Sunday Aadi Varamu
- Monday Soma Varamu
- Tuesday Mangala Varamu
- Wednesday Budha Varamu
- Thursday Guru Varamu
- Friday Sukra Varamu
- Saturday Sani Varamu
- January-February month spelled as Maakhamu month read as మాఘము
- February-March month spelled as Phaalgunamu month read as ఫాల్గుణము
- March-April spelled as Chaithramu month read as చైత్రము
- April-May spelled as Vaisaakhamu month read as వైశాఖము
- May-June spelled as Jyeshtta month read as జ్యేష్ఠము
- June-July month spelled as Aashaadhamu read as ఆషాఢము
- July-August spelled as Sraavanamu month read as శ్రావణము
- August-September spelled as Bhaadhrapadamu month read as భద్రపదము
- September-October spelled as Aasveeyujamu month read as ఆశ్వయుజము
- October-November spelled as Kaarthikamu month read as కార్తికము
- November-December spelled as Maargaseershamu month read as మార్గశిరము
- December-January spelled as Ushyamu month read as పుష్యము