All eyes are at Gold Coast CWG 2018 from 4 th April to 15 th April 2018. 21st edition of Commonwealth games (XXI) is hosted by Gold Coast in Australia. India is scheduled to compete in 2018 Commonwealth Games at Gold Coast in Australia from 4 to 15 April 2018. What are medals won by India in commonwealth games 2018 being held at Gold coast as on Day 6 of commonwealth games on 10 April 2018 (10-4-18). India has won 25 gold medals, 16 silver and 18 bronze in 2018 CWG held at Gold Coast and is in 3rd position as the games came to an end.
Commonwealth Games CWG 2018 was inaugurated at Gold Coast Queensland in Australia on 4th April. How many medals will be won by Indian team during Gold Coast 2018 CWG can be known from medals tally table of each country. 218 athletes team is send to Gold coast by India during 2018. Number of gold medals won by each country decides it’s position in medal tally table. How many Medals won by India in commonwealth games 2018 and what will be it’s position in medal tally will be updated in complete medals table. 71 teams are participating in 2018 Commonwealth games hosted at Gold Coast in Queensland.
India has made a good start by winning medals during first few days of Commonwealth Games. This has created excitement among Indian fans who are expecting India to get a good position in Medal tally of India in XXI Common Wealth Games at Gold coast in Australia.
As on date India has won 25 gold medals, 16 silver medals and 18 bronze medals.
In 2014 Commonwealth games held at Glasgow in Scotland 64 medals were won by Indian team in total including 15 gold, 30 silver and 19 bronze. In 2014 Commonwealth games held at Glasgow it was team England in first place, Australia in second place, Canada in third place and India in 5th place.
Medals won by India in commonwealth games 2018
Names of medalists among Indian team players who have won medals like Gold, Silver, Bronze in Commonwealth games 2018 at Gold Coast in Australia is updated as follows. This is medal winners table of Gold, Silver, Bronze winning athletes in various sports in CWG 2018 at Gold Coast.
Till now India won 25 gold medals.
- Rahul Aware Men’s freestyle 57 kg
- Sushil Kumar Men’s freestyle 74 kg
- Vinesh Phogat Women’s freestyle 50 kg
- Sumit Malik Men’s freestyle 125 kg
- Bajrang Punia Men’s freestyle 65 kg
- Saikhom Mirabai Chanu (Women’s 48 kg)
- Khumukcham Sanjita Chanu (Women’s 53 kg)
- Sathish Sivalingam (Men’s 77 kg)
- Ragala Venkat Rahul (Men’s 85 kg)
- Punam Yadav (Women’s 69 kg)
- Mary Kom (Women’s light flyweight 48 kg)
- Vikas Krishan Yadav (Men’s middleweight 75 kg)
- Gaurav Solanki (Men’s flyweight 52 kg)
- Neeraj Chopra (Men’s javelin throw)
- Shreyasi Singh
- Heena Sidhu (Women’s 25m)
- Manu Bhaker (Women’s 10 m)
- Jitu Rai (Men’s 10 m)
- Sanjeev Rajput (Men’s 50m)
- Anish Bhanwala (Men’s 25 m)
- Tejaswini Sawant (Women’s 50m)
- Table Tennis
- Manika Batra (Women’s singles)
- Women’s team (Madhurika Patkar, Sutirtha Mukherjee, Mouma Das, Manika Batra, Pooja Sahasrabudhe)
- Table Tennis Men’s team (Harmeet Desai, Sanil Shetty, Sharath Achanta, Anthony Amalraj, Sathiyan Gnanasekaran)
- Mixed team
Till now India won 16 silver medals.
- Satish Kumar Men’s super heavyweight 91 kg
- Manish Kaushik Men’s lightweight 60 kg
- Amit Panghal Men’s light flyweight 49 kg
- Seema Antil Women’s discus throw
- Babita Kumari Women’s freestyle 53 kg
- Mausam Khatri Men’s freestyle 97 kg
- Pooja Dhanda Women’s freestyle 57 kg
- Gururaja Poojary (Men’s 56 kg)
- Pardeep Singh (Men’s 105 kg)
- Tejaswini Sawant
- Heena Sidhu (Women’s 10 m)
- Mehuli Ghosh (Women’s 10 m)
- Anjum Moudgil (Women’s 50m)
- Table Tennis
- Sharath Achanta & Sathiyan Gnanasekaran (Men’s doubles)
- Manika Batra & Mouma Das (Women’s doubles)
- Dipika Pallikal Karthik & Saurav Ghosal (Mixed doubles)
Till now India won 18 bronze medals.
- Deepak Lather (Men’s 69 kg)
- Vikas Thakur (Men’s 94 kg)
- Sachin Choudhary
- Ashwini Ponnappa & Sikki Reddy (Women’s doubles)
- Navjeet Dhillon Women’s discus throw
- Kiran Bishnoi Women’s freestyle 76 kg
- Somveer Kadian Men’s freestyle 86 kg
- Sakshi Malik Women’s freestyle 62 kg
- Divya Kakran Women’s freestyle 68 kg
- Table Tennis
- Harmeet Desai & Sanil Shetty (Men’s doubles)
- Om Prakash Mitharwal
- Ankur Mittal
- Ravi Kumar (Men’s 10 m)
- Om Mitharval (Men’s 10 m)
- Apurvi Chandela (Women’s 10 m)
- Naman Tanwar Men’s heavyweight 91 kg
- Manoj Kumar Men’s welterweight 69 kg
- Hussamuddin Mohammed Men’s 56 kg
Medal tally table Gold Coast CWG 2018
India has send a bigger team of 218 athletes in their team squad for Gold coast Commonwealth games at Queensland in Australia. It includes 115 male and 103 female athletes.
2018 Commonwealth Games medal table is updated as follows.
|18||Trinidad and Tobago||2||1||0||3|
|21||Papua New Guinea||1||2||0||3|
|27||British Virgin Islands||1||0||0||1|
|34||Isle of Man||0||1||0||1|
In 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth games positions of important teams in medal tally table are as follows.
- Australia is in First place with 156 medals including 63 gold, 46 silver, 47 bronze.
- England is in Second place with 87 medals including 28 gold, 32 silver, 27 bronze.
- India is in Third place with 31 medals including 14 gold, 7 silver, 10 bronze.