On Tuesday , 19 September 2017 holiday declared for schools in Kuttanad, Karthikappally taluks in Alappuzha district. (There will be class for professional colleges colleges in Alappuzha). At Kottayam district holiday declared for 5 panchayaths Thiruvarppu, Kumarakam, Aimanam, Velur, Chengalam south, Arpookkara. All schools, colleges in Kozhikode (Calicut) district is given holiday on 19-9-2017. All educational institutions at Mannarkkad, Attappady gets holiday on 19th septemper.
All schools, professional colleges, educational institutions in Kerala state has been given holiday on Monday 18th September 2017 (18/9/2017) by District collector due to continuous heavy rainfalls. On 18 September 2017 all Exams scheduled to be conducted by MG University, Calicut university, Kannur University, CUSAT, Ayurveda universities .etc. on Monday 18/9/2017 has been postponed due to continuous heavy rains in most districts. There is no Kerala hartal on 18-9-2017 and it is a holiday given to schools, educational institutions only.
On Saturday 16 September 2017, BJP has called for a hartal in Sulthan Bathery at Wayanad. BJP hartal at Sultan Batheri is a protest against negligence of department in providing protection to people from wild animals attack. BJP hartal will be from morning 6 am to evening 6 pm.
If you hear about a Kerala hartal, please comment what you know about it. We will collect information on that hartal and update it soon for you. So bookmark us and leave a comment about hartal news you heard. All latest news updates on Kerala hartal will be updated. Is there any problems related to hartal happening today. What is condition of hartal in Kerala with latest news photos, videos will be updated.
Most exams in schools, colleges, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala University, PSC exams, interviews.etc. scheduled to be conducted on Kerala hartal dates will be postponed. Information regarding postponing of exams, classes .etc has to be confirmed by everyone with their respected areas.
We cannot guarantee or take responsibility regarding any dates and whether it will be postponed unless official declaration is received.
Kerala Hartal News – Holidays, Hartal in September 2017
- 18-9-2017 – Due to heavy rainfalls, all schools in Kerala state has been given holiday on Monday 18th September 2017 (18/9/2017). Exams of MG University, Calicut university, Kannur University, CUSAT, Ayurveda universities .etc. on Monday 18/9/2017 has been postponed
- 16-9-2017 BJP hartal at Sultan Bathery in Wayanad district.
- 24-8-2017 BJP Hartal at Tirur from 12 pm to night 8 pm
- 18-8-2017 Kerala Private bus strike.
- BJP Hartal in Kerala on 30 July 2017 – BJP has called for hartal on Sunday, 30-7-2017 at Kerala in protest against attack and murder of RSS karyavahak at Sreekaryam in Thiruvananthapuram.
- PDP Hartal Cancelled – Hartal which was to be held on on Wednesday, 26 July 2017 by Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has been called off. this was based on instruction by Madani. He will be going to Supreme court to get permission order to attend his son’s marriage function in Thalasserry. PDP party had earlier called for a hartal to protest against NIA court order preventing PDP chairman Abdul Nasser Madani to attend marriage of his son.
Keralathil ‘nale hartal undo’, ‘nale hartal ano’ ‘nale hartal pinvalicho’, hartal pinvalichu’ are common enquiries by people of Kerala as this is Gods’ own country for hartals and bandhs.
- On Wednesday,12 July 2017 (12-7-2017) there will be BJP hartal at Payyanur in Kannur district in protest against attack on BJP office.
- On Tuesday,11 July 2017 (11-7-2017) there will be RSS hartal at Pathanamthitta in protest against lathi charge by Police on 10 July.
- On Friday, 7 July 2017 (7-7-2017) there will be KSU hartal at Idukki in protest against lathi charge by Police at Thodupuzha on 6 July.
- On Tuesday, 4 July 2017 hartal at Harippad in Alleppey organized by Yuvamorcha of BJP party. It is held against Police attack on Yuva Morcha supporters in Harippad Legislative Assembly area.
- On Tuesday, 4 July 2017 വിദ്യാഭ്യാസ ബന്ദ് / Vidhyabhyasa Bandh by KSU Party in Kerala.