Kollam SDPI hattal on 18-11-2017 cancelled or called off die to Psc exam. On 21 November 2017, Idukki hartal by Munnar Samrakshana Samithi from 6 am to 6 pm in protest against revenue – forest departments. This is not a Kerala hartal and will be at Idukki in 10 panchayaths only on 21-11-2017. Idukki hartal will be at Pallivasal, Devikulam, Shambara, Marayoor, Chinnakkanal, Kanthalloor .etc.
On 13 November 2017, BJP hartal at Guruvayoor, Manaloor from 6 am to 6 pm in protest against attack on RSS activist Anandan. CPM party workers are accused to be involved in this attack on RSS worker at Nenmeni in which Anandan’s life could not be rescued even though he was taken to hospital.
Anandan was involved in a case of attack on Fasil in 2013 in which Fasil lost life. Now Anandan came out in bail and as a revenge this attack was made at 1.30 pm on Sunday, 12 November 2017 at Nenmeni.
UDF hartal at Karunagappally on Friday, 10 November 2017 in protest of problems between activists of AIYF and Youth congress. Hindu Aikya Vedhi hartal on Wednesday, 8th November 2017 at Thrissur district (Trichur) in protest of Guruvayoor Parthasarathy temple being overtaken by Malabar Devaswom Board.
Hartal on 3 November 2017 at Chavakkad in protest against Lathicharge on school students. On 1st November 2017 at Mukkam in Kozhikode a Police Lathicharge was made against GAIL protesters. UDF has called for hartal at Karasserry, Kizhiparambu, Kodiyathoor panchayaths on Thursday, 2 November 2017.
Kerala Hartal News – Holidays, Hartal in November 2017
- 18-11-17 SDPI hartal at Kollam cancelled
- 22-11-2017 Hartal at Idukki
- 13-11-2017 BJP hartal at Guruvayoor, Manaloor.
- 10-11-2017 UDF hartal against attack on Youth congress activists by AIYF.
- 8 November 2017 തൃശൂര് ജില്ലയില് ഹിന്ദു ഐക്യവേദി ഹര്ത്താല് (8/11/2017)
- 3 November 2017 Hartal at Chavakkad
- On 1st November 2017, UDF hartal at Karasserry, Kizhiparambu, Kodiyathoor panchayaths in Kozhikode in protests against Lathi charge on GAIL protesters.
October 2017 hartals
- Vidyabyasa Bandh – Students strike announced by KSU at Kollam on Tuesday, 24 October 2017.
- 24-10-2017 – Hartal at 4 panchayaths in Idukki like Upputhara, Irattayar, Kanchiyaar, Ayyappankovil due to problems in in giving pattayam to people
- 16-10-2017 – UDF hartal on Monday, 16th October 2017 all over Kerala. This Congress hartal in Kerala is in protest against GST taxation problems and hike in petrol diesel prices due to non reduction of tax by Kerala state government.
- 9 October 2017, CPI M hartal at Panoor in Kannur in protest on RSS attack. UDF hartal at Kadamboor in Kannur on same day.
- 9th, 10th October 2017 there will be All India Motor vehicle strike for 4 hours.
- 8-9-2017 – Due to heavy rainfalls, all schools in Kerala state has been given holiday on Monday 18th September 2017 (18/9/2017).
- 16-9-2017 BJP hartal at Sultan Bathery in Wayanad district.
- 24-8-2017 BJP Hartal at Tirur from 12 pm to night 8 pm.
- 18-8-2017 Kerala Private bus strike.
- BJP Hartal in Kerala on 30 July 2017 – BJP has called for hartal on Sunday, 30-7-2017.
- PDP Hartal Cancelled – Hartal which was to be held on on Wednesday, 26 July 2017 by Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has been called off.
- On Wednesday,12 July 2017 (12-7-2017) there will be BJP hartal at Payyanur in Kannur district in protest against attack on BJP office.
- On Tuesday,11 July 2017 (11-7-2017) there will be RSS hartal at Pathanamthitta in protest against lathi charge by Police on 10 July.
- On Friday, 7 July 2017 (7-7-2017) there will be KSU hartal at Idukki in protest against lathi charge by Police at Thodupuzha on 6 July.
- On Tuesday, 4 July 2017 hartal at Harippad in Alleppey organized by Yuvamorcha of BJP party.
- On Tuesday, 4 July 2017 വിദ്യാഭ്യാസ ബന്ദ് / Vidhyabhyasa Bandh by KSU Party in Kerala.
Keralathil ‘nale hartal undo’, ‘nale hartal ano’ ‘nale hartal pinvalicho’, hartal pinvalichu’ are common enquiries by people of Kerala as this is God’s own country for hartals and bandhs.
All latest news updates on Kerala hartal will be updated. Is there any problems related to hartal happening today. What is condition of hartal in Kerala with latest news photos, videos will be updated.
Most exams in schools, colleges, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala University, PSC exams, interviews.etc. scheduled to be conducted on Kerala hartal dates will be postponed. Information regarding postponing of exams, classes .etc. has to be confirmed by everyone with their respected areas.
We cannot guarantee or take responsibility regarding any dates and whether it will be postponed unless official declaration is received.
People of Kerala start their day by asking ‘Is there any hartal tomorrow ?’ or ‘Is there a Hartal today?’. It’s because hartals have become a routine procedure in life of an average Keralite. Kerala hartal has made a Century in 2017 from January to October month. Yes Kerala people had 100 hartals till now in 2017 and is continuing to increase.
BJP, RSS parties had called for 38 hartals while CPM (LDF) and Congress (UDF) called for 14 hartals each till now in year 2017. UDF party has credit for 100th hartalin Kerala which will be on 16th October 2017.