Pappanamcode By Election in July 2016 is second By polls conducted in State after Kerala Panchayat Elections 2015. Thiruvananthapuram Corporation’s Pappanamcode ward Bi-Elections dates has been announced. Pappanamcode By Election Results 2016 was declared on Friday, 29 July 2016 with Asha Nath of BJP winning as new councilor.
First bi-election in 2016 was in Vazhottukonam ward where LDF won. Now Pappanamcode ward in Nemon assembly constituency of Trivandrum Corporation will be witnessing election campaigns. Names of candidates of each political party contesting from Pappanamcode ward is updated. As you all know Pappanamcode By Election Results 2016 is awaited by voters, politicians, all people of Kerala. Importance of present elections is high, because it will show the sign of present political trends in Kerala State.
For past many years Pappanamcode ward was strong hold of LDF. Unexpectedly in 2015 Panchayath polls BJP got victory. In By-elections whole Kerala is waiting to know whether BJP will be able to retain victory. LDF will do election campaigning to regain victory at Pappanamcode. UDF party was only in third position in Panchayat elections. They will try to bring a strong candidate forward to improve number of votes. Pappanamcode is a Scheduled Caste ward where candidates selections, campaign, elections will be important. From Nemon assembly constituency Rajagopal has won as BJP MLA in 2016 Niyamasabha elections.
Panchayath bi-election conducted at Pappanamcode ward in Nemom constituency is getting attention of everyone. This was one of the important elections recently held in Kerala.
Pappanamcode By Election Results 2016 News
Asha Nath of BJP won in the By – elections conducted at Pappanamcode.
Ward Wise Panchayath By-Election Results 2016
- Pappanamcode ward, Trivandrum – Ashanath, BJP
- Akkaravila ward, Trivandrum – Reena, LDF
- Thottamukku ward, Trivandrum – Sajitha, LDF
- Ancham Peedika ward, Kannur – D Rama , LDF
- Civil Station ward ward, Cherthala – D Jyothish, BJP
- Uduma ward, Kasaragod – UDF
- 29th ward ward, Ottappalam – KK Ramakrishnan , LDF
- Adikattukulangara ward, Palamel, Alappuzha – Shailaja Shaji, LDF
- Sreenarayanapuram ward, Trivandrum – Pathazhakkad KA Hydrose
- OKM ward, Malappuram – UDF
- Kanichukulam ward, Kottayam – UDF
- Koratty ward, Thrissur – Sindhu, BJP
- Omassery East ward, Kozhikode – KK Bhaskaran, LDF
- Chakkamkulangara ward, Thrippunithura – Shabarigireeshan, UDF
- Kokkayar ward, Idukki – Thomas Luckose, LDF
Ashanath – BJP Candidate (Bharatiya Janata Party)
Asha Nath is K Chandran’s sister’s Daughter. BJP had brought in her to retain winning seat. Ashanath has done her graduation, presently preparing to do PG.
Mohanan – LDF Candidate (Communist)
CITU worker Mohanan will be contesting as CPM candidate for LDF party to get back seat for party.
UDF Candidate (Congress)
Arun CK is the UDF candidate who will be contesting for Congress party from Pappanamcode ward.
There will be a strong Triangle contest at Pappanamcode in the By Election 2016 between BJP, LDF, UDF.
The important dates of Pappanamcode By Elections has been given as follows,
- Election Notification – Monday, 4 July 2016 (4-7-16)
- Candidate Nominations Filing Last date – Monday, 11 July 2016 (11-7-16)
- Scrutiny Checking of Nominations will be done on 12 July 2016
- Last date for withdrawal of Nominations by candidates – Thursday, 14 July 2016 (14-7-16)
- By-Election Date at Pappanamcode – Thursday, 28 July 2016 (28-7-16)
- Results announcing – Friday, 29 July 2016 (29-7-16)
Why By-Elections at Pappanamcode Ward ?
K Chandran was elected as BJP councillor of Pappanamcode in 2015 Kerala Panchayat Election. On 11 April 2016 he passed after he got electric shock during ironing clothes.
New councilor has to be elected within 6 months to fill position. On 28th July 2016 Bi-polls will be conducted for electing new Councillor for Pappanamcode.
Second election that is conducted for re-electing a candidate at special occasions. It is known as By Election (Upa Thiranjeduppu / ഉപ തിരഞ്ഞെടുപ്പ്). By-Polls is presently conducted at Pappanamcode ward in Trivandrum for finding new Councillor.
Old BJP Councillor elected in 2015 Kerala Panchayat Elections had passed recently on 12 April 2016.