India is making an awesome move in Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth games by reaching 3 rd position in medals table among 71 participating countries. Who are winners of Commonwealth games 2018 India medals will be updated immediately after each sports schedule. Australia is in First position, while England is in Second position with India in Third position.
Crores of fans are looking for names of medal winners of Commonwealth games 2018 India medals which makes achievements made by India very important. In past Commonwealth games India has not made such a high position in medal tally which is another thing add excitement to CWG 2018. If India is able to continue in this rank till end of Commonwealth games then it will be a great thing.
For this achievement India has to struggle harder to win more gold medals because highest number of gold medals decides position of a country in medal tally table.
Australia is now in Rank 1 with 75 gold medals and England in Rank 2 with 42 gold medals. India has got 25 gold medals and is in Rank 3.
Commonwealth games 2018 India medals
Let us know in details about Gold Coast Commonwealth games 2018 India medals won by participants.
Gold Coast 2018 Medal Tally Points
|18||Trinidad and Tobago||2||1||0||3|
|21||Papua New Guinea||1||2||0||3|
|27||British Virgin Islands||1||0||0||1|
|34||Isle of Man||0||1||0||1|
Gold medals winners in India for CWG 2018
- Heena Sidhu Women’s 25m shooting
- Saikhom Mirabai Chanu won gold medal in Weightlifting Women’s 48 kg
- Khumukcham Sanjita Chanu won gold medal in Weightlifting Women’s 53 kg
- Sathish Sivalingam won gold medal in Weightlifting Men’s 77 kg
- Punam Yadav Weightlifting
- Ragala Venkat Rahul Weightlifting
- Ragala Venkat Rahul won gold medal in Weightlifting Men’s 85 kg
- Punam Yadav Yadav won gold medal in Weightlifting Women’s 69 kg
- Manu Bhaker won gold medal in Shooting Women’s 10 metre air pistol
- Jitu Rai won gold medal in Shooting Men’s 10 metre air pistol
- Shreyasi Singh – Shooting
- Tejaswini Sawant – Shooting
- Anish Bhanwala – Shooting
- Sanjeev Rajput – Shooting
- Table tennis Women’s team won gold medal (Manika Batra, Mouma Das, Sutirtha Mukherjee, Madhurika Patkar, Pooja Sahasrabudhe)
- Table tennis Men’s team won gold medal (Sathiyan Gnanasekaran, Sharath Achanta, Anthony Amalraj, Harmeet Desai, Sanil Shetty)
- Badminton mixed team won gold medal in Kidambi Srikanth, Saina Nehwal, Satwiksairaj Rankireddy, Ashwini Ponnappa, Pranaav Jerry Chopra, Chirag Shetty, N. Sikki Reddy, Gadde Ruthvika Shivani, P. V. Sindhu, Prannoy Kumar.
- Badminton Mixed team
- Rahul Aware Wrestling
- Sushil Kumar Wrestling
- Vinesh Phogat Women’s wrestling
- Sumit Malik Men’s freestyle wrestling
- Mary Kom – Boxing
- Vikas Krishan Yadav – Boxing
- Gaurav Solanki – Boxing
- Neeraj Chopra – Athletics
Silver medals winners in India for CWG 2018
- Gururaja Poojary won silver medal in Weightlifting Men’s 56 kg
- Heena Sidhu Shooting won silver medal in Women’s 10 metre airpistol
- Pardeep Singh won silver medal in Weightlifting Men’s 105 kg
- Mehuli Ghosh won silver medal in Shooting Women’s 10 metre airrifle
- Seema Antil Women’s discus throw
- Babita Kumari – Wrestling
- Tejaswini Sawant – Shooting
- Anjum Moudgil – Shooting
- Satish Kumar – Boxing
- Manish Kaushik – Boxing
- Amit Panghal – Boxing
- Mausam Khatri – Wrestling
- Pooja Dhanda – Wrestling
- Sharath Achanta & Sathiyan Gnanasekaran (Table Tennis)
- Manika Batra & Mouma Das (Table Tennis)
- Dipika Pallikal Karthik & Saurav Ghosal (Squash)
Bronze medals winners in India for CWG 2018
- Deepak Lather won bronze medal in Weightlifting Men’s 69 kg
- Vikas Thakur won bronze medal in Weightlifting Men’s 94 kg
- Sachin Choudhary – Weightlifting
- Navjeet Dhillon – Athletics
- Kiran Bishnoi – Wrestling
- Somveer Kadian – Wrestling
- Sakshi Malik – Wrestling
- Divya Kakran – Wrestling
- Om Prakash Mitharwal – Shooting
- Ankur Mittal – Shooting
- Ravi Kumar won bronze medal in Shooting Men’s 10 metre airrifle
- Om Mitharval won bronze medal in Shooting Men’s 10 metre airPistol
- Apurvi Chandela won bronze medal in Shooting Women’s 10 metre airrifle
- Ashwini Ponnappa & Sikki Reddy (Badminton)
- Harmeet Desai & Sanil Shetty (Table tennis)
- Naman Tanwar (Boxing)
- Manoj Kumar (Boxing)
- Hussamuddin Mohammed (Boxing)
As on Day 6 (10 April 2018) points table shows that :
- Australia has won 156 medals with 63 gold, 46 silver, 47 bronze.
- England has won 87 medals with 28 gold, 32 silver, 27 bronze.
- India has won 31 medals with 14 gold, 7 silver, 10 bronze.
India medals event wise
- In Weightlifting India won 5 gold, 2 silver, 2 bronze medals.
- In Shooting India won 7 gold, 4 silver, 5 bronze medals.
- In Badminton India won 1 gold medal, 1 bronze medal.
- In Table Tennis India won 3 gold medals, 2 silver, 1 bronze medal.
- In Athletics India won 1 gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze medals.
- In Boxing India won 3 gold, 3 silver, 3 bronze medals.
- In Squash India won 1 silver medal.
- In parasports India won 1 bronze medal.
- In Wrestling India won 5 gold, 3 silver, 4 bronze medals.