NBCC limited recruitment inviting applications for new existing vacancies as on 25th August 2017 has been announced in employment newspaper. National buildings Construction Corporation Limited is under Ministry of housing and urban affairs.
NBCC Recruitment notification of 94 junior engineers, deputy, general, assist,ant managers has been published. Present vacancies of General Manager, Additional General Manager, Deputy General Manager, project manager, assistant manager, senior project executive, junior engineer.
Present vacancy at National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited is or for the posts of 94 junior engineer, Deputy project managers and various other posts.
Last date for sending application is within 30 days of publishing this job recruitment notification by NBCIL employment news paper.
There is a total of 94 posts at National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited.
NBCC limited Recruitment of posts
- Deputy Project Manager (Electrical) 5 vacancy
- Junior Engineer (Civil) 40 vacancy
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) 4 vacancy
- Deputy Manager (Law) 2 vacancy
- Assistant Manager (Law) 2 vacancy
- General Manager (Finance) 1 vacancy
- Additional General Manager (Finance) 2 vacancy
- Senior Project Executive (Civil) 10 vacancy
- Senior Project Executive (Electrical) 3 vacancy
- Assistant Manager (HRM) 2 vacancy
- Assistant Manager (Rajyasabha) 2 vacancy
- Deputy General Manager (Finance) 6 vacancy
- Project Manager (Civil) 5 vacancy
- Deputy Project Manager (Civil) 10 vacancy
Interested candidates can apply online through official website of NBCC. Non Refundable Application fees of Rupees housand has to be paid for it security boss and rupees 500 for non executive post. SC, ST, PWD, departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees for above mentioned fees in NBCC.
Official website of (National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited) NBCC is at www.nbccindia.com
Selection procedure to NBCC will be based on a personal interview, group discussion, written test. Shortlisted candidates details will be published in official website of NBCC and later they will be called for a personal interview and based on performance in this interview they will be selected point 483 level employees they will have to go through your written test or skill test and only after that they will get offer of appointment.
All candidates who are appointed will be for one year probation before they get permanent placement.
Last date to apply for this vacancies at National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited is on 25th September 2017 (25-9-2017).