KPSC has invited applications for 28 posts in various departments and last date to apply for it is on 2nd August 2017. On 30-5-2017 Kerala Public Service Commission has invited job applications for 117 posts in various categories. Recently Kerala PSC has given recruitment notification for Last grade servants in various posts and for job openings with Kerala Fire and Rescue Services. Kerala Lower Division Clerk examinations is going on at present.
In recent notification on 16 June 2017, recruitment for 24 posts have been invited with last date 19 July 2017. Interested candidates can apply for Kerala Government jobs in various designations like Last Grade Servants (LSG), Lower Division clerk (LDC), Village Field Assistants (Village Man), Police Constable .etc. Kerala PSC Notification 2017 was issued as per gazette date of 30th May 2017 (30/05/2017). Know about qualifications, vacancies, salary offered, last date to apply for various job posts in Kerala Government owned Company / Corporation / Board.
There are total 117 posts for which Kerala PSC has given recruitment notification. For each post there will be lot of vacancies in various districts as announced. General recruitment is done for 43 posts, while there will be for Special categories, castes .etc. under NCA appointment. Last date for applying for these vacancies in 117 posts is till midnight 12.00 on 5th July 2017 (5/7/2017).
Latest recruitment notification by Kerala PSC with gazette date 30/05/2017 to 117 posts in Government owned companies, corporations, boards is a big relief to candidates seeking Govt jobs in Kerala.
Online applications has to be given before last date on 5-7-2017. Aadhar card number has to be submitted or updated in profile given through One time registration in Kerlala PSC Thulasi portal.
Complete details of Kerala PSC Notification 2017 has been released by Kerala Public Service Commission through it’s official newspaper bulletin and also through website psc.kerala.gov.in/kpsc or https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi
Jobs for Last grade servants and LD Clerks will be most popular among candidates who are applying for Government jobs in Kerala. Few posts that are in demand among candidates are Village field assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Higher Secondary School Teacher, Lecturer, , Laboratory Technical Assistant, Last grade servant, Police Constable, Forest Driver .etc.
Kerala PSC Notification 2017 Recruitment Posts
28 Posts PSC Notification – Last date to apply 2/8/2017
Kerala PSC has given recruitment notification for 28 departments. Last date to apply for this is 2nd August 2017.
- Lower Division Officer
- Junior Lab Assistant
- Higher Secondary School Teacher
- Probation Officer
- Assistant Engineer (Civil / Electrical)
- District Executive Officer
- Additional District Executive Officer
- Veterinary surgeon
24 Posts PSC Notification
Last date to apply is 19 July 2017 (19-7-2017). Category no – 189/2017 to 216/2017.try
Among 24 posts for which Kerala PSC has given notification, 3 are for Scheduled category and 11 are for NCA appointment.
- Harbor engineering dept – Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Medical Education Dept – Assistant professor (ENT), Audiologist & Speech therapist, Junior lab assistant
- Plantation corporation – Assistant engineer ( Electrical)
- Samoohika Neethi vakuppu (Social justice dept) – Probation officer grade II
- Motorvtransport eelfatefind board & District executive officer / Additional district office r
- Health dept (Arogya vakuppu) – Refrigeration mechanic (HER)
- Hantex – Lower division clerk (LDC)
- Water authority – Fitter
- Dietitian grade II- Medical education dept (Short list)
- Instructor (Secretarial practice and business correspondence), Instructor (Commerce) – Technical education dept (Short list)
- Steno typist – Shipping & Inland navigation (Short list)
- Personal assistant to managing director – Forest industries Ltd (Short list)
- Architecture – Technical education dept (Possible list)
- Rank list for Stenographer grade II / Steno typist grade II – KCMMF Ltd
- Interview for Instrument mechanic – Music college; Lab technician grade II (ST) – Health dept (Arfya vakuppu)
- Lecturer (Maths) in College education dept
- Senior suprend / Inspector / Development officer / Accounts officer in State Insurance dept
- Higher secondary teacher in Political science
- College education dept – Lecturer (Maths, Scheduked caste) ; Lecturer (Maths, OX) – For further NCA recruitment details please refer official PSC notification.
30% academic mark is not required for vocational higher secondary teacher (computer application) category as for M.Tech, MCA MSc computer science subjects separate qualification is specified.
117 Posts Notification
Applications for Kerala PSC new vacancies is invited for 117 job posts in Government owned various companies, boards, corporations as on 30-5-2017. Kerala PSC Notification 2017 for 117 posts includes General recruitment in District level and State level.
Names of Posts and Job Designations for which Kerala PSC Notification is given is updated as follows,
- Village Field Assistants (Revenue) Category No – 123/2017
- LD Clerks / Lower Division clerk (Tamil, Malayalam knowledge) Category No – 116/2017 ; 117/2017
- Last grade servants in Corporation, Board, Company. Category No – 113/2017
- Police constable (Telecommunications) Category No – 104/2017
- Dietitian Grade II (Health department)
- Vocation instructor – Various subjects (VHSE)
- Hantex Marketing manager
- Training Instructor (Electrician) (Scheculed caste development department)
- Technical Assistant Grade II (Government Analyst Laboratory) (Bhakshya Suraksha) Category No – 105/2017
- LD Technician (DrugsControl department)
- Confidential Assistant Kerala Motor Transports Workers Welfare Fund Board Category No – 108/2017
- Electrician, Plumber, AC Mechanic (KTDC)
- Assistant professor (Various subjects) Medical Education service
- Lecturer in Home Science (College Education department)
- Lecturer in Geology (College Education department)
- Srank (Water Transportation department / Jala Gathakatha Vakuppu)
- Sergeant (Various departments)
- Boat Driver, Driver (Forest department / Vanam vakuppu) Category No – 118/2017 (Part I Direct) ; Category No – 116/2017 (Part II Designation change / thasthika mattam)
- Seaman, Assistant crane driver – Electrical (Harbour department / Thuramugha vakuppu)
- Head of Section Architecture (Technical Education department)
- Instructor Grade I (Technical Education department)
For job posts in 11 designations like like Hantex marketing manager, VHSE Vocational instructor appointment is based on Designation post change or Thasthika mattam.
Special recruitment is done for SC/ST categories for 14 posts including Agriculture officer (Krishi officer), HSST (Higher Secondary School Teacher), Assistant Prison Officer.
NCA recruitment based on community caste reservations for HSST in Higher secondary education department, Homeopathy Nurse grade II, Pharmaicist grade II, Senior lecturer (Medical education), Medical officer (Indian systems of medicine), Junior public health nurse in health department / Municipal common services.
How to Apply
All candidates who have already done ‘One Time registration’ can apply for these Last grade, Lower division clerks jobs through their profile. Other candidates should do ‘One time registration’ in PSC Thulasi portal. After verification and updating of profile they can apply for these posts.
Last Date for Application is Wednesday, 12.00 Midnight 5 July 2017 (05-07-2017).
Official Kerala PSC website to apply for 117 posts https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi
Aadhar card number has to be updated to profile by candidates. Admission ticket / Hall tickets for candidates will be available in profile when examination dates are fixed and applications are verified. Dates for downloading of Hall tickets will be given through notification in examination calendar. Hall tickets have to be downloaded within 15 days from it’s issue in website. Only those candidates who have downloaded hall tickets will be eligible to write exams of Kerala PSC.
Candidates should not affix any photograph over hall ticket. A scanned photo uploaded by candidate will be printed there in photo column of Admission ticket. So candidates should not paste any photo above it and if any such thing is done candidate will not be allowed to write examination.