In Friday, 18 August 2017 there will be private bus strike allover Kerala. It was announced by Kerala State Private Bus Operators’ Federation for hike in ticket fares, reducing vehicle insurance premium and for reducing price of diesel by including petroleum products under GST.
On Sunday, 30 July 2017 BJP party announced Kerala hartal in protest of attack on RSS karyavahak in Sreekaryam. For past few days there were many clashes going on between BJP – LDF activists in Thiruvananthapuram. As a continuation of this a RSS activist named Rajesh who was Karyavahak in Sreekaryam was attacked and murdered on Saturday, 29-7-2017. To protest against it a BJP hartal was announced in Kerala on Sunday, 30 th July 2017.
If you hear about a Kerala hartal, please comment what you know about it. We will collect information on that hartal and update it soon for you. So bookmark us and leave a comment about hartal news you heard. CPM Hartal on Thursday, 27 July 2017 at Thanoor corporation, Niramarathoor, Ozhoor, Thanaloor panchayathsin Malappuram. This CPM hartal on 27-7-2017 is in protest against attack on DYFI activist by Muslim league activists. PDP Hartal on 26-7-2017 cancelled as per request by Abdul Nazer Madhani himself. Madhani said that he will approach Supreme Court for getting order to attend his son’s wedding. At present Madani is at Bengaluru jail.
So there was no need to call a hartal to protest in his personal matter. PDP Party Vice Chairman Subair Sabahi had informed about this decision by Madani. PDF party had earlier called for a Kerala hartal on Wednesday, 26 July 2017 in Abdul Nasser Madani issue.
This was planned to be a statewide Kerala hartal protest by Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on 26-7-2017 against NIA (National Investigation Agency) court which denied PDP chairman Abdul Nasser Madani’s request to attend his son’s wedding function in Thalasserry. But as per instruction of Madani, PDP Party decided to avoid hartal on 26th July 2017 (26/7/2017).
All latest news updates on Kerala hartal will be updated. Is there any problems related to hartal happening today. What is condition of hartal in Kerala with latest news photos, videos will be updated.
Most exams in schools, colleges, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala University, PSC exams, interviews.etc. scheduled to be conducted on Kerala hartal dates will be postponed. Information regarding postponing of exams, classes .etc has to be confirmed by everyone with their respected areas.
We cannot guarantee or take responsibility regarding any dates and whether it will be postponed unless official declaration is received.
Kerala Hartal News – Hartal in July- August 2017
- 18-8-2017 Kerala Private bus strike.
- BJP Hartal in Kerala on 30 July 2017 – BJP has called for hartal on Sunday, 30-7-2017 at Kerala in protest against attack and murder of RSS karyavahak at Sreekaryam in Thiruvananthapuram.
- PDP Hartal Cancelled – Hartal which was to be held on on Wednesday, 26 July 2017 by Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has been called off. this was based on instruction by Madani. He will be going to Supreme court to get permission order to attend his son’s marriage function in Thalasserry. PDP party had earlier called for a hartal to protest against NIA court order preventing PDP chairman Abdul Nasser Madani to attend marriage of his son.
Keralathil ‘nale hartal undo’, ‘nale hartal ano’ ‘nale hartal pinvalicho’, hartal pinvalichu’ are common enquiries by people of Kerala as this is Gods’ own country for hartals and bandhs.
- On Wednesday,12 July 2017 (12-7-2017) there will be BJP hartal at Payyanur in Kannur district in protest against attack on BJP office.
- On Tuesday,11 July 2017 (11-7-2017) there will be RSS hartal at Pathanamthitta in protest against lathi charge by Police on 10 July.
- On Friday, 7 July 2017 (7-7-2017) there will be KSU hartal at Idukki in protest against lathi charge by Police at Thodupuzha on 6 July.
- On Tuesday, 4 July 2017 hartal at Harippad in Alleppey organized by Yuvamorcha of BJP party. It is held against Police attack on Yuva Morcha supporters in Harippad Legislative Assembly area.
- On Tuesday, 4 July 2017 വിദ്യാഭ്യാസ ബന്ദ് / Vidhyabhyasa Bandh by KSU Party in Kerala.