UDF hartal at Wayanad on Thursday, 31 May 2018(31/5/18) in protest against capture of a wild elephant named Vadakkanad Komban which is causing destruction at Wayanad. On Tuesday, 29th May 2018 a hartal call has been made at Kottayam district in Kerala. This hartal is made in protest against brutal attack on a Dailt Christian youth named Kevin for marrying a girl from High class Christian family. Kerala hartal call on Kottayam district is by UDF, BJP and many other political parties with Chengannur elections in mind.
BJP and UDF has called for a hartal at Kottayam from morning 6.00 am to evening 6.00 pm at Kottayam. Political involvement is suspected in this case which made situations worse.
This news has created a lot of confusion among people who are looking to know whether any Kerala hartal is declared. This is a hartal at Kottayam district only on 29/5/2018.
Keralathil ‘nale hartal undo’, ‘nale hartal ano’ ‘nale hartal pinvalicho’, hartal pinvalichu’ are common inquiries by people of Kerala as this is God’s own country for hartals and bandhs. All latest news updates on Kerala hartal will be updated. Is there any problems related to hartal happening today. What is condition of hartal in Kerala with latest news photos, videos will be updated.
Most exams in schools, colleges, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala University, PSC exams, interviews.etc. scheduled to be conducted on Kerala hartal dates will be postponed.
Information regarding postponing of exams, classes .etc. has to be confirmed by everyone with their respected areas. We cannot guarantee or take responsibility regarding any dates and whether it will be postponed unless official declaration is received.
People of Kerala start their day by asking ‘Is there any hartal tomorrow ?’ or ‘Is there a Hartal today?’. It’s because hartals have become a routine procedure in life of an average Keralite.
Harthal in Kerala latest news 2018 – Holidays
- 31/5/18 – Wayanad hartal by UDF
- 29-5-18 UDF, BJP hartal is called at Kottayam district in Kevin case.
- 16-4-2018 There is no hartal in Kerala on this date.
- 9-4-2018 there will be hartal by Dalit Aikya Vedhi in protest against attack on Dalits in North India.
- (2-4-2018) On 2 nd April 2018 there will be a 24 hour Kerala strike called by Trade Unions.
- 18-2-2018 Alappuzha Congress, CPM hartal from 6.00 to afternoon
- 24-1-2018 Motor vehicle strike all over Kerala
- 22-1-2018 Students strike all over Kerala by ABVP
- 20-1-2018 BJP hartal at Kannur in protest against aytack on ABVP activist Shyamaprasad.
- 11-1-2018 – UDF hartal at Thrithala in Palakkad, School holiday in Kozhikode because they won school kalolsavam.
- 10-1-18 Thrissur schools get holiday due to closing ceremony of School kalolsavam. All schools except CBSE get holiday.
- Strike cancelled. On 6-1-2018 – on Saturday, 6th January 2018 there will be no Motor vehicle strike in Kerala
- 29-12-17 – CPI(M) hartal at Payyoli in Kozhikode on Friday, 29th December 2017
- 28-12-17 CPIM hartal at Sreekaryam, Ulloor in Trivandrum
- 26-12-2017 – BJP hartal on Tuesday, 26th December 2017 at Ettumanoor municipality in protest of attack on a RSS office. CPM hartal at Thillenkeri, Koodali, Maloor, Keezhalloor, Iritti, Mattannur.
- 1-12-2017 Public holiday for Nabidinam Schools, colleges, offices holiday on 1st December 2017.
- 9-12-2017 BJP hartal at Ponnani in Malappuram.
- 26-11-2017 BJP hartal at Kaipamangalam in Thrissur.
- 18-11-17 SDPI hartal at Kollam cancelled
- 22-11-2017 Hartal at Idukki
- 13-11-2017 BJP hartal at Guruvayoor, Manaloor.
- 10-11-2017 UDF hartal against attack on Youth congress activists by AIYF.
- 8 November 2017 തൃശൂര് ജില്ലയില് ഹിന്ദു ഐക്യവേദി ഹര്ത്താല് (8/11/2017)
- 3 November 2017 Hartal at Chavakkad
- On 1st November 2017, UDF hartal at Karasserry, Kizhiparambu, Kodiyathoor panchayaths in Kozhikode in protests against Lathi charge on GAIL protesters.
October 2017 hartals
- Vidyabyasa Bandh – Students strike announced by KSU at Kollam on Tuesday, 24 October 2017.
- 24-10-2017 – Hartal at 4 panchayaths in Idukki like Upputhara, Irattayar, Kanchiyaar, Ayyappankovil due to problems in in giving pattayam to people
- 16-10-2017 – UDF hartal on Monday, 16th October 2017 all over Kerala. This Congress hartal in Kerala is in protest against GST taxation problems and hike in petrol diesel prices due to non reduction of tax by Kerala state government.
- 9 October 2017, CPI M hartal at Panoor in Kannur in protest on RSS attack. UDF hartal at Kadamboor in Kannur on same day.
- 9th, 10th October 2017 there will be All India Motor vehicle strike for 4 hours.
- 8-9-2017 – Due to heavy rainfalls, all schools in Kerala state has been given holiday on Monday 18th September 2017 (18/9/2017).
- 16-9-2017 BJP hartal at Sultan Bathery in Wayanad district.
- 24-8-2017 BJP Hartal at Tirur from 12 pm to night 8 pm.
- 18-8-2017 Kerala Private bus strike.
- BJP Hartal in Kerala on 30 July 2017 – BJP has called for hartal on Sunday, 30-7-2017.
- PDP Hartal Cancelled – Hartal which was to be held on on Wednesday, 26 July 2017 by Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has been called off.
- On Wednesday,12 July 2017 (12-7-2017) there will be BJP hartal at Payyanur in Kannur district in protest against attack on BJP office.
- On Tuesday,11 July 2017 (11-7-2017) there will be RSS hartal at Pathanamthitta in protest against lathi charge by Police on 10 July.
- On Friday, 7 July 2017 (7-7-2017) there will be KSU hartal at Idukki in protest against lathi charge by Police at Thodupuzha on 6 July.
- On Tuesday, 4 July 2017 hartal at Harippad in Alleppey organized by Yuvamorcha of BJP party.
- On Tuesday, 4 July 2017 വിദ്യാഭ്യാസ ബന്ദ് / Vidhyabhyasa Bandh by KSU Party in Kerala.
Kerala hartal has made a Century in 2017 from January to October month. Yes Kerala people had 100 hartals till now in 2017 and is continuing to increase.
BJP, RSS parties had called for 38 hartals while CPM (LDF) and Congress (UDF) called for 14 hartals each till now in year 2017. UDF party has credit for 100th hartalin Kerala which will be on 16th October 2017.