24 October 2017 hartal at four panchayaths in Idukki. On 16 October 2017 there is hartal at Kerala by UDF. Kerala university exams were postponed. UDF said that hartal will be peaceful, meanwhile LDF government said that strict action will be taken against anyone making problems on Kerala hartal day.
People of Kerala start their day by asking ‘Is there any hartal tomorrow ?’ or ‘Is there a Hartal today?’. It’s because hartals have become a routine procedure in life of an average Keralite. Kerala hartal has made a Century in 2017 from January to October month. Yes Kerala people had 100 hartals till now in 2017 and is continuing to increase.
BJP, RSS parties had called for 38 hartals while CPM (LDF) and Congress (UDF) called for 14 hartals each till now in year 2017. UDF party has credit for 100th hartalin Kerala which will be on 16th October 2017.e
Recent Kerala hartal in October 2017 on 16/10/17 was from Congress party. On Monday 16th October 2017 there waa UDF hartal all over Kerala. At first this hartal was scheduled to be done on 13th Friday and it was postponed to 16th in event of FIFA World cup football being held at Kochi. Congress Party Opposition leader Ramesh Chennithala has called for a hartal against LDF government in Kerala under Chief minister Pinarayi Vijayan.
Congress Party said that LDF government in Kerala is not reducing taxes on petrol and diesel which has resulted in a hike in a fuel prices. Central Government under BJP had recently reduced central taxes on fuel which resulted in reduction of petrol diesel price by few rupees. Still Kerala government is not ready to reduce state taxes on fuel which is affecting common people.
Kerala UDF hartal on 16th October 2017 is in protest against problems in GST taxation and hike in fuel price. Kerala hartal on 16/10/2017 will be from 6 A.M to 6 P.M.
Kerala Hartal News – Holidays, Hartal in October 2017
- 24-10-2017 – Hartal at 4 panchayaths in Idukki like Upputhara, Irattayar, Kanchiyaar, Ayyappankovil due to problems in in giving pattayam to people
- 16-10-2017 – UDF hartal on Monday, 16th October 2017 all over Kerala. This Congress hartal in Kerala is in protest against GST taxation problems and hike in petrol diesel prices due to non reduction of tax by Kerala state government.
- 9 October 2017, CPI M hartal at Panoor in Kannur in protest on RSS attack. UDF hartal at Kadamboor in Kannur on same day.
- 9th, 10th October 2017 there will be All India Motor vehicle strike for 4 hours.
- 18-9-2017 – Due to heavy rainfalls, all schools in Kerala state has been given holiday on Monday 18th September 2017 (18/9/2017).
- 16-9-2017 BJP hartal at Sultan Bathery in Wayanad district.
- 24-8-2017 BJP Hartal at Tirur from 12 pm to night 8 pm.
- 18-8-2017 Kerala Private bus strike.
- BJP Hartal in Kerala on 30 July 2017 – BJP has called for hartal on Sunday, 30-7-2017.
- PDP Hartal Cancelled – Hartal which was to be held on on Wednesday, 26 July 2017 by Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has been called off.
- On Wednesday,12 July 2017 (12-7-2017) there will be BJP hartal at Payyanur in Kannur district in protest against attack on BJP office.
- On Tuesday,11 July 2017 (11-7-2017) there will be RSS hartal at Pathanamthitta in protest against lathi charge by Police on 10 July.
- On Friday, 7 July 2017 (7-7-2017) there will be KSU hartal at Idukki in protest against lathi charge by Police at Thodupuzha on 6 July.
- On Tuesday, 4 July 2017 hartal at Harippad in Alleppey organized by Yuvamorcha of BJP party.
- On Tuesday, 4 July 2017 വിദ്യാഭ്യാസ ബന്ദ് / Vidhyabhyasa Bandh by KSU Party in Kerala.
Keralathil ‘nale hartal undo’, ‘nale hartal ano’ ‘nale hartal pinvalicho’, hartal pinvalichu’ are common enquiries by people of Kerala as this is God’s own country for hartals and bandhs.
If you hear about a Kerala hartal, please comment what you know about it. We will collect information on that hartal and update it soon for you. So bookmark us and leave a comment about hartal news you heard.
All latest news updates on Kerala hartal will be updated. Is there any problems related to hartal happening today. What is condition of hartal in Kerala with latest news photos, videos will be updated.
Most exams in schools, colleges, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala University, PSC exams, interviews.etc. scheduled to be conducted on Kerala hartal dates will be postponed. Information regarding postponing of exams, classes .etc has to be confirmed by everyone with their respected areas.
We cannot guarantee or take responsibility regarding any dates and whether it will be postponed unless official declaration is received.