As New year approaches in Karnataka everyone is on look out for Kannada calendar 2018 to know upcoming dates. Calendars are useful tools in knowing about future dates and planning according to it. There are various websites, mobile applications which offer Kannada calendar 2018 download for people who love to have calendars in their desktop or mobiles for easy reference.
Many companies, shops, textiles give away calendars as a compliment to their customers. Karnataka state is having Kannada language and a calendar in this local language is required for people of this place. Local holidays in Karnataka state can be known through Kannada calendar 2018.
Public holidays, festival dates in Karnataka can be known through this calendar. Planning of future holidays and making travel plans according to 2018 Karnataka calendar makes everything easy. Online calendar apps for smart phones and offline printed calendars for hanging on walls or as table tops is seen at most offices and homes. Even if technology has become so popular a paper calendar in house is very important necessity of all people of Karnataka.
Important holidays in Karnataka will be shown in red color and important dates will also be specified in calendars. Kannada calendar 2018 wil give you an idea of public holidays in Karnataka state.
Kannada Rajyosthsava, Kanakadasa Janathi, Sankranti, Pongal, Ugadi, Maulud Nabi, Mahavir Jayanti, Ganesh ChathurthiMahalaya, Narak Chaturdashi.
Kannada calendar 2018 masagulu (months), images
- ಪುಷ್ಯ 2018 January
- ಮಾಘಯ 2018 February
- ಫಾಲ್ಗುಣಯ ಮಾಘಯ 2018 March
- ಚೈತ್ರಯ ಮಾಘಯ 2018 April
- ವೈಶಾಖಯ ಮಾಘಯ 2018 May
- ಜ್ಯೇಷ್ಠಯ ಮಾಘಯ 2018 June
- ಆಷಾಢಯ ಮಾಘಯ 2018 July
- ಶ್ರಾವಣಯ ಮಾಘಯ 2018 August
- ಭಾದ್ರಪದಯ ಮಾಘಯ 2018 September
- ಆಶ್ವಯುಜಯ ಮಾಘಯ 2018 October
- ಕಾರ್ತೀಕಯ ಮಾಘಯ 2018 November
- ಮಾರ್ಗಶಿರಯ ಮಾಘಯ 2018 December
Downloading of Karnataka calendars for year 2018 has been already released by mobile apps in Google Playstore now and will be released soon in Apple ios store.
- Google play store
2018 Kannada calendar months days names
In Karnataka state dates and days are known by following names in Kannada language.
- Sunday read as ಭಾನುವಾರ spelled as bhanuvaara
- Monday read as ಸೋಮವಾರ spelled as somavaara
- Tuesday read as ಮಂಗಳವಾರ spelled as mangaLavaara
- Wednesday read as ಬುಧವಾರ spelled as budhavaara
- Thursday read as ಗುರುವಾರ spelled as guruvaara
- Friday read as ಶುಕ್ರವಾರ spelled as shukravaara
- Saturday read as ಶನಿವಾರ spelled as shanivaara
- January month read as ಪುಷ್ಯ spelled as Pushya
- February month read as ಮಾಘಯ spelled as Maagha
- March month read as ಫಾಲ್ಗುಣಯ spelled as Phalugna
- April month read as ಚೈತ್ರಯ spelled as chaitra
- May month read as ವೈಶಾಖಯ spelled as vaishakha
- June month read as ಜ್ಯೇಷ್ಠಯ spelled as jyeshtha
- July month read as ಆಷಾಢಯ spelled as Ashaadha
- August month read as ಶ್ರಾವಣಯ spelled as Shraavana
- September month read as ಭಾದ್ರಪದಯ spelled as Bhaadrapada
- October month read as ಆಶ್ವಯುಜಯ spelled as aashwayuja
- November month read as ಕಾರ್ತೀಕಯ spelled as Kaarthika
- December month read as ಮಾರ್ಗಶಿರಯ spelled as Maargashira