Banking jobs in Kerala is increasing with expansion of ESAF small finance bank to various districts of Kerala. In 2018 ESAF bank vacancies recruitment is going on at it’s new branches opening at Trivandrum. ESAF Small finance bank currently has job openings for Branch heads, Assistant branch heads, Sales officers, Relationship Officer, Credit Officer, Senior Sales Executives.
ESAF bank is opening new branches at Thiruvananthapuram near Kesavadasapuram, Bakery junction .etc. whcih gives relief to job seekers looking for banking and finance sector vacancies. So if you are a job seeker with or ithout experience you should keep up to date about new bank openings at ESAF.
With expansion of ESAF bank branches in Kerala lot of people will get employment. In current situation when mos Nationalized banks are terminating their staff for reducing cost, it will be a relief to candidates in Kerala with arrival of Kerala based ESAF bank. ESAF bank is functioning with it’s headquarters at Mannuthi in Thrissur district.
ESAF banks was started in year 1992 at Thrissur. This bank is giving small finance loans to people who seek help in building up a business. Founder and Managing Director of ESAF bank is K. Paul Thomas.
There are around 3000 vacancies for which recruitment is done based on online applications submitted directly through careers section of official ESAF website.
3000 ESAF Bank vacancies in 2018
Job vacancies at ESAF bank branches in Kerala as on May 2018 is as follows.
- Branch heads
- Assistant branch heads
- Sales officers
- Relationship Officer
- Credit Officer
- Senior Sales Executives
Let us get to know in detailed regarding ESAF Bank vacancies notification given recently including qualification, vacancies, experience.
- Branch Heads – Qualification is Graduation / Post Graduation. 8 years work experience in banking as Branch Head – (220 vacancies)
- Assistant Branch Heads – Qualification is Graduation / Post Graduation. 5 years work experience as Assistant Branch Head. – (220 vacancies)
- Sales officers – Retail Assets & Liability – Qualification is Graduation / Post Graduation. 3 years of experience in sales. – (1500 vacancies)
- Relationship Officer – Qualification is Graduation / Post Graduation. 2 years of experience in banking, NBFC, hospitality. – (400 vacancies)
- Credit Officer – Qualification is Graduation, 1 yr work experience in credit appraisal. – (100 vacancies)
- Sales Officer – Qualification is Post Graduate degree. 1 year sales experience. – (560 vacancies)
- Senior Sales Executives (Regional Level) – 8 or more years of work experience in Asset and Liability.
How to apply for ESAF bank vacancies in Kerala
Recently recruitment of staff for ESAF bank vacancies for positions of sales officer, specialist officer, relationship officer, credit officer, sales officer trainee etc. were conducted at various branches. Selection of candidates will be done based on Shortlisting Calls for assessment, Objective test, Group discussion, Preliminary interview, Final interview. Interested candidates were asked to apply online or send resumes.
Official website to apply for jobs at ESAF bank https://www.esafbank.com/career/current-openings
New branches of ESAF bank is opening at Trivandrum (Thiruvananthapuram). There will be lot of job opportunities arising here for candidates looking for jobs in banking or financial sector.
ESAF bank address – The ESAF Small Finance Bank, Hepzibah Complex, Mannuthy P.O, Thrissur, Kerala – 680651
Phone number – +91 487 2373813
Email address – email@example.com
ESAF Microfinance and Investments Pvt. Ltd is at present a micro finance bank which is having a vision to become a nationalized bank in future based on approval of RBI. ESAF was started as a small finance bank in year 2015 based on approval of Reserve Bank of India.