Bengali panjika is an important use of calendars in Bengali language. In year 2018 new Bengal calendars for West Bengal state has been released officially. Bengali calendar 2018 will give you a good idea of important auspicious dates as per Bengali panjika.
For selecting marriage dates, starting business, house warming .etc. Bengali calendar comes in handy to find out appropriate dates. Many Bengali newspapers have released their online and offline versions of 2018 calendars as a compliment.
Another use of Bengali calendar 2018 is dates of Bengal Tyohar (festival) dates and holidays for banks, schools, colleges .etc. Other than national holidays there are many special public holidays available for Bengal state in India. Special holidays like Swami Vivekananda birthday, Republic day, Netaji subhash chandra bose jayanti are for only West Bengal state.
Bengali calendar 2018 will give you an idea of public holidays in West Bengal state as follows Swami Vivekananda birthday, Republic day, Netaji subhash chandra bose jayanti, Doljatra, Vasant Panchami, Bengali new year, Buddha purnima, Idul Juha, Idul Fitr, Kali puja, Christmas.
Bengali calendar 2018 masagulu (months), images
- ಪುಷ್ಯ 2018 January
- ಮಾಘಯ 2018 February
- ಫಾಲ್ಗುಣಯ ಮಾಘಯ 2018 March
- ಚೈತ್ರಯ ಮಾಘಯ 2018 April
- ವೈಶಾಖಯ ಮಾಘಯ 2018 May
- ಜ್ಯೇಷ್ಠಯ ಮಾಘಯ 2018 June
- ಆಷಾಢಯ ಮಾಘಯ 2018 July
- ಶ್ರಾವಣಯ ಮಾಘಯ 2018 August
- ಭಾದ್ರಪದಯ ಮಾಘಯ 2018 September
- ಆಶ್ವಯುಜಯ ಮಾಘಯ 2018 October
- ಕಾರ್ತೀಕಯ ಮಾಘಯ 2018 November
- ಮಾರ್ಗಶಿರಯ ಮಾಘಯ 2018 December
Lot of mobile applications are released in Google playstore for Bengali calendar 2018 and this is suitable for android version mobile phones.
Google play store
Bengali calendar 2018 months days names
In Bengal state dates and days are known by following names in Bengali language.
- Sunday read as রবিবার spelled as Ravivāsara
- Monday read as সোমবার spelled as Somavāsara
- Tuesday read as মঙ্গলবার spelled as Maṅgalavāsara
- Wednesday read as বুধবার spelled as Budhavāsara
- Thursday read as বৃহস্পতিবার spelled as Brhaspativāsara
- Friday read as শুক্রবার spelled as Śukravāsara
- Saturday read as শনিবার spelled as Śanivāsara
- January-February month spelled as Môgha month read as মঘা
- February-March month spelled as Uttorfalguni month read as উত্তরফাল্গুনী
- March-April spelled as Chitra month read as চিত্রা
- April-May spelled as Bishakha month read as বিশাখা
- May-June spelled as Jyeshţha month read as জ্যেষ্ঠা
- June-July month spelled as Uttôrashaŗha read as উত্তরাষাঢ়া
- July-August spelled as Shrôbôna month read as শ্রবণা
- August-September spelled as Purbôbhadrôpôd month read as পূর্বভাদ্রপদ
- September-October spelled as Oshshini month read as অশ্বিনী
- October-November spelled as Krittika month read as কৃত্তিকা
- November-December spelled as Mrigoshira month read as মৃগশিরা
- December-January spelled as Pushya month read as পুষ্যা