For states like Bihar, Kerala, Delhi, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Maharashtra .etc. lot of Government employees are depending on pay fixation software’s. Now it is easy to download mobile apps for calculating pay fixations from Google Play store in Android version. Few months back Government employees salary hike of 23.55% has been approved by Cabinet.
This approval order was made on 29 June 2016 with immediate effect for salaries from 1 January 2016. Minimum salary of Central govt staff will be Rs.18000. With 7th Pay Commission report coming out everyone was eager to do CPC Pay Fixation based on the revised pay scales. This brought the importance of 7th CPC Pay Fixation Software Download for making the pay fixation accurate, so that the statement forms can be filed by the employees.
Latest pay fixation methods are based on the recommended pay scales by the Seventh Pay Commission. Cabinet Committee will approve the recommendations and approve the report only after studying carefully. Finance Minister said that the decision of passing the Pay revision 2015-2016 will be made only in April 2016, and the pay scale revision will have immediate effect from January 2016. 7th CPC Pay Fixation will have effect on the Central government, PSU employees, defense staff .etc. of India. There are lot of complaints regarding the Revised Minimum Salary scale which is about Rs.18000. Pay Fixation Software helps in making it easy for calculating the Minimum Basic pay of Central government employees as on 1-1-2016 (1st January 2016).
7th Central Pay Commission hike was welcomed by Central Government employees. Seventh Pay Revision report was submitted on Thursday, 19 November 2015. There are many recommendations based on the 7th Central Pay Commission Report submitted by Chairman Justice Arun Kumar Mathur to Central Government Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. The Central Government Salary, Pension scales will be revised in regard to it. Seventh Central Pay Commission Report should be Passed and Legalized by the Cabinet of Ministers.
Salary revisions will come into effect from 1 January 2016. It will not be issued from January. The Report will be studied by various Departments and the actual passing of it will be in June 2016. But all the recommendations will come into effective based on arrears calculated from January 2016 and given from June month. Recommended Basic salary scale revision is 16 % and the Pension revision will be 24%.
When the Dearness Allowance is merged with existing salary revision there will be 23.55% increase in Salary. Pay Revision Calculation Download Software for calculating fixation of Government employees has also been released which is useful for staff.
In every 5 or 10 years a Pay commission will be formed and it’s recommendations will be given and based on many of it will be implemented based on the demands by Trade unions.
Bihar Niyojit Teachers revised salary scales 2017
Only trained teachers will get benefts. Teachers who untrained and on probation will not get grade pay.
Bihar Niyojit teachers pay scales are as follows according to latest Bihar pay fixations,
- Middle school teachers – Rs. 24700 to 26900
- High School Untrained teachers – Rs. 20600 to 22500
- High school Trained teachers – Rs. 28700 to 31200
- Primary schools Untrained teachers – Rs. 16000 to 18500
- Primary schools Trained teachers – Rs. 22500 to 25000
- Middle school Untrained teachers – Rs. 18,550 to 21,700
7th CPC Pay Fixation Software , Calculators
Salary scales as per Bihar Pay commission report came into effect in 2017 after Bihar government gave approval for it. Bihar Niyojit teacher pay scale is most inquired after this implementation is made. As per 7th Pay Commission report for hike in Niyojit teacher pay scale the minimum salary scales as per Central government will be around Rs.21,000.
बिहार पेय फिक्सेशन सॉफ्टवेयर2017 based on 7th CPC for Bihar.
- (New pay fixation software as on August – September 2017 from official website of Bihar education department at http://www.educationbihar.gov.in) Download – Bihar Niyojit Teacher Pay Fixation Software
Central government’s 7th Pay Commission reported was submitted in November 2015. Based on the recommendations by the Seventh Pay Commission many software’s, excel calculators .etc were developed. Seventh Pay Commission Pay Fixation Calculator software is in high demand.
At present the pay scales are not approved and passed by the Cabinet Committer of Narendra Modi Government. So the Pay Scale Calculator as on 1.1.2016 prepared cannot be used for finding the fixations, because there could be changes in future, if the Cabinet makes changes to the pay scales.
But based on the pay revision scales recommended for Indian Central Government employees, pay fixation calculator can be used to know what is the revised scale based on the 7th CPC report.
The software’s and excel sheets for doing calculations on the Pay fixation are developed by many freelance developers and people in Govt service with a mind to help others in calculating pay fixation. There are complex formulas involved in the entry and pay fixation calculation which makes everyone lazy to do the calculation on their own. Now latest Pay Fixation 2016 mobile apps for smart phones are available which makes everything relatively simple and easy.
With the Pay fixation software and different mobile app’s we can calculate the 7th CPC Basic Pay of Central Govt employees in India. It is very simple and you just have to select your Grade Pay, Payband, HRA, TA you will get your Minimum salary, Basic pay scale, CCA. Along with apps another most popular desktop option preferred by people is Excel calculator of 7th Central Pay Commission. The main feature of it is that , the formulas have been set in it and after downloading there is no need for internet or data connection.
- Seventh Pay Salary Calculator – Google Play store
Download android version of 7th CPC Pay calculation.
- 7th pay commission Pension calculator – Google Play store
With excel sheet offline calculator everything is easy with regard to basic pay calculation of Central government employees as per 7th CPC report submitted by Commission on 19 November 2015 (19-11-2015).
Is there any reliable software or online pay fixation calculators available for the Seventh Central pay commission as of now. There are lot of online and offline calculators and pay fixation, pension fixation software available and developed by individuals. But all of them are not useful at present as of January 2016. It is because the calculators are input with the proposed pay bands, scales which may change when the revised pay scales are declared by the Government in April 2016.
Lot of Seventh CPC excel calculators and 7th CPC pension calculators for free is one of the most searched by Central Govt employees. But also keep in mid that there are also mobile apps available for making it simple. The 7th Pay Commission Pension Calculator for Central Government Pensioners, Railway Pensioners .etc. is one of the most downloaded ones. Seventh Pay Commission revised scales approval date by Cabinet is on April 2016. So there could be lot of changes in the projected pay scales by the 7th CPC as of now and it is best to download and use the calculators after the revised scales are declared in April 2016.
With the Pay fixation software and different mobile app’s we can calculate Family Pension, Basic Salary Fitment , HRA, Transport Allowance. Calculations of Seventh Pay Commission pay scales, fixations can be easily done through the various online calculators available in websites. the fixation and revised pay scales can be calculated correctly only after the recommendations and announced by the 7th CPC. The revised minimum pay scales is expected to be around Rs.23000. The other key factors that will get revised in the Report are Pay Bands, Grade Pay, Entry Pay.etc.
Leave, Allowances of 7th Pay Commission Central Govt Employees
- Casual Leave (CL)
Casual Leave of 8 days to 12 days for ordinary staff, 10 days casual leave for Industrial Workers to 15 days.
- Child Adoption Leave
Female employees can get this leave based on meeting specified conditions for a period of 135 days.
- Child Care Leave (CCL)
Child Care Leave (CCL) for women employees for 2 years or 730 days.
- Commuted Leave
Commuted Leave not exceeding half amount of half pay leave.
- Extra Ordinary Leave (EOL)
EOL is given to government staff when no other leave is given.
- Earned Leave (EL)
Earned Leave (EL) or Leave on Average Pay (LAP) of 30 days to ordinary staff and 60 days to Defence staff.
- Leave Not Due (LND)
LND or Leave Not Due is given when there is no Half pay leave is available and is available for 360 days in the entire service of an employee.
- Maternity Leave
Maternity leave for 180 days or 6 months and for 45 days due to miscarriage is at present while recommendation for making it to 240 days with full pay and an additional 120 days with half pay.
The leave sanctions such as Hospital Leave, Special Disability Leave, Sick Leave would be now considered in new Leave application forms named as WRIIL – Work Related Illness and Injury Leave.
Highlights of 2015-16 7th Pay Commission Report are as follows,
- Minimum Salary Rs 18000 – Present minimum salary was Rs.7000 and it was hiked by Rs. 11000
- Highest salary scale of Indian Central government employees will be increased to Rs. 2,25 lakhs
- Pension Hike is 24 percentage
- Allowances Hike is 63 percentage
- IAS, IPR, IRS Officers should be given Same salary based on Same rank
- Annual increment will be 3 percentage
- Gratuity hiked from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 20 lakh
- Cabinet Secretary Pay scale increased from Rs 90,000 to Rs 2,50,000 lakh
7th Central Pay Commission Recommendations Seventh CPC 2015-2016
- In every ten years a Central Pay Commission is constituted by the Central Government of India to revise the pay scales of the Central Government employees. The 7th Central Pay Commission Recommendations was announced in September 2015 by the Commission.
- The 7th Pay Commission was set up on 23 September 2013 and the recommendations announced in their report will come into effective by 1 January 2016.
- Expectations of Seventh CPC 2015-2015 – A merger of 50% of DA with basic pay to increase Gross salary of Central Government employees by 30% of present Salary scale.
- In addition to this an additional 10% DA over existing 90% admissible DA is also to be included, which is expected to be given as cash.
- So all Central Govt employees are eager to know what is their revised Pay scales, Revised Pension amounts and when will all the pending amounts be given out to them. The revised pay scales will come into existence from 1-1-2016.
- Recommendations of 7th Pay Commission of Central Government will affect 48 lakh central government employees and 55 lakh pensioners spread over all India.
- It will affect Govt employees in Indian states like Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal.
- Also it will affect employees in Central Govt pay scale in the Union territories like Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Lakshadweep, Delhi, Pondicherry.
- The 7th CPC report will be soon submitted to the Finance Ministry. The latest news updates regarding the Seventh Pay Commission is that it will be announced in September 2015 and made effective from 1-1-2016.
- There had been expectations that the 7th Pay commission will be announced before 10 years , but it was done only after 10 years of last CPC. The previous CPC’s were as follows,
- Sixth Pay Commission 1 January 2006
- Fifth Pay Commission 1 January 1996
- Fourth Pay Commission 1 January 1986